Saturday, March 19, 2011

Poster

I've just designed a poster for advertising the project which I intend to display at shopping centres, different community centres in the university, and really any other place with a public billboard. The transcript for the poster I have included below:



Filmed For a Day
A video art project


My name is Dylan Hewson, I’m a third-year visual arts student at Curtin University and I’m looking for volunteers for a project where I:
· Film you constantly from within an hour of your leaving bed in the morning until a predetermined time in the evening for the course of a particular day.
· Edit this footage into a short documentary, as well as an interactive media installation, to be screened at the end of the current semester in front of any number of people.
The only rules regarding this project are:
· You get to decide how much is filmed and when, with an emphasis on as much as possible, preferably on a day involving some regular activity you undertake.
· Permissions for filming certain people you may interact with or in certain environments are sought either beforehand by me or you, or on the day if you want to risk it.

If you are interested in participating in this project, please contact me at filmedforaday@gmail.com or phone me on 0416 959 074. If you want to find out more about the project, go to http://filmedforaday.blogspot.com .

No comments:

Post a Comment